• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run - Aldershot to Essex

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
Can anyone help get these bunnies from Aldershot in Hampshire to either myself or Eve in Essex?? (I'm Chelmsford, Eve is Hainault)

http://household.uk.freeads.net/FREE_TO_A_GOOD_HOME-269521.htm

I've emailed and they are still available and she's not sure if the female is pregnant again - she's tried to separate them "but they are just too close" :roll: The babies are apparently old enough to be rehomed separately. So there's a fair chance she's pregnant again I reckon, and unless these buns go to someone sensible enough to neuter them, it sounds like they're just going to constantly breed! They have the run of her garage and dad stayed with the babies while they were growing up and is fine with them apparently...need to get these out ASAP before dad gets any of the babies pregnant too!!

Thanks, Alison x

If someone could get them to Croydon jctn of M25 I could bring them to BromleyBeckenham if Eve or you could meet me here?

Spacegirl said:
If someone could get them to Croydon jctn of M25 I could bring them to BromleyBeckenham if Eve or you could meet me here?

thanks sally, i will do that! anyone can get them to croydon?

Yep! Can someone pm me details the bunny owners address etc, also do I need to take any pet carriers with me I only have one small carrier!

I can only do bunny run's on my days off which are Mondays and Saturdays, what are the best days everyone else can do re: bunnies in Aldershot and getting them to Essex?

Carob said:
I can only do bunny run's on my days off which are Mondays and Saturdays, what are the best days everyone else can do re: bunnies in Aldershot and getting them to Essex?

with notice any day is good for me!what day have you arranged to get them? can you arrange to get them tommorrow carrie? if sally cant how far can you get them rund the 25?

I haven't given Carob her details yet, I need to speak to the owner again first to let her know I've managed to get a friend to agree to help get them to me I'll give the owner a ring tomorrow and hopefully sort it out from there. Thanks everyone, hopefully we can get these buns out very soon! :D

Back