• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SOME VIEWS

Marlene

Mama Doe
Some of my lovely views

bc84e249.jpg

DSC09841res.jpg

400c5415.jpg

The same view a few weeks ago

Snow6.jpg

Most of my photos are taken through the window and this one has a reflection

DSC04354.jpg

Thanks guys!

I consider my self very luck to have such gorgeous views and snap them at all different stages, snow, foggy, pretty skies etc. they are mostly taken through the window and I have two at right angles at the sink area so I get a huge view

Excuse the aloe vera plant by the way. It is a shame because I do use it and it has bits out of it all over the place. When I first did this, I felt awful, as though I was murdering the poor thing!

kitchenwindows2.jpg

A foggy day and the Daddy Long Legs was on the outside...it was there for days!

DSC08274.jpg

A pretty sky

DSC08271.jpg

A weird sky with fog on the ground

DSC06416.jpg

The other side of the house and pretty sky. I see now the reflection of a visitor on the bottom left!

redsky3res.jpg

I am lucky and appreciate it so much. There is actually a main road at the bottom of our road but it doesn't bother us and we don't hear anything. It also means that we are secluded but not isolated which is good.

Jeremy.......for you to say those photos are stunning is indeed a compliment....thank you!!

If you do come...please come and visit me...the countryside is so lush and beautiful. We had a US visitor last week and went to Balmoral Castle

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

That looks lovely.I love scotland and go every year for my holidays.I hope to move to the highlands one day.That is my dream :D

Back