• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Freeads

OMG THEY ARE GETTING RID OF HIM BECAUSE THEY KEPT HIS BABIES, WHICH ARE CUTE AND CUDDLEY, THEN THEY HAVE BABIES, SO THEY HAVE TO GO ........ :evil: :evil: :x :evil: GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I've seen adverts from the place called Barry before, so it's probably a breeder.

That other hutch is really weird :shock:

.::.amy.::. said:
I really dont know- i value life more then anything!

Surely most humane people do, But i suppose looking at the amount of unwanted dogs, cats, buns, piggies, children, that maybe not as many people are so 'normal' :(

Same, Hopefully when i move i can get sorted out for more buns. Cant believe i never did what im thinking of doing here, So much bigger, but its always the way lol :roll: . xx

Once i move next year if i have a huge garden im going to rescue the ones that sound like they are in danger and let them eat the garden (wallace and gromit style :lol: )

Back