• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gismo is here! And it's love. . .

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I took Lucky up to Eve's this morning to try with Gismo and it was love at first sight! I don't think you could get an easier bonding. He follows her round like a love sick puppy :love: He is sooo cute!
IMGP2961.jpg

IMGP2960.jpg

IMGP2959.jpg

IMGP2963.jpg

IMGP2968.jpg

IMGP2969.jpg

:love:
It definatly is love. Every one is in love- i want love.
Any ways im off for a bit to clean pooey rabbit/rat cages :lol:

OH MY LITTLE AND LARGE WERENT PRETENDING TO GET ON BECAUSE IT WAS TO HOT :D :D :D god bless um, i am missing the little man already

glad it went so smoothly sally :shock: :shock: and nice to meet you again :D :D :D :D give me gis a kiss for me, and tell him i miss him

Eve x

ROCKET! said:
OH MY LITTLE AND LARGE WERENT PRETENDING TO GET ON BECAUSE IT WAS TO HOT :D :D :D god bless um, i am missing the little man already

glad it went so smoothly sally :shock: :shock: and nice to meet you again :D :D :D :D give me gis a kiss for me, and tell him i miss him

Eve x
:lol: No they REALLY love each other! I will give him a big cuddle from you!
And why is your name Rocket?!

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW - thats the cutest little face :D Glas it all went so well - they make a lovely couplexx

Spacegirl said:
ROCKET! said:

Eve x
:lol: No they REALLY love each other! I will give him a big cuddle from you!
And why is your name Rocket?!

because i was larking about about a year ago pretending to be the rabbit talking for a larf, glad i did now caue when the forum goes beely up because i dont use this id often i can use it :D

i am glad they REaLLY like each other

Eve x

Rocket the forum ain't belly up no more (good old bit of Essex talk there for ya) so you can become bunnylove again now :wink:

Aww they look so cute together :love:

I must admit I kept looking at Gizmo... and was so so tempted!! :D

I am delighted that he has found a loving home and a stunning companion too. Excellent news.

Deb x

Back