• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

loooooooooooooads of new piccies of tobey!

allyandtobey

Alpha Buck
06680022.jpg

06680021.jpg

06680020.jpg

06680019.jpg

06680018.jpg

06680017.jpg

06680013.jpg

06680011.jpg

06680009.jpg

06680006.jpg

06680005.jpg

06680004.jpg

06680003.jpg

06680002.jpg

thats it for now.. enjoy :D

Awwwwwww!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: He's gorgeous!!!

Just a warning though!! I notice that he is by your ironing board in one of the pics...Poppy was by mine the other week and knocked it over, luckily I was watching her and sprang to my feet as I saw what was about to happen which sent her flying across the room in terror (she's not used to seeing me 'spring' to my feet!!!!! :lol:) thus she escaped being squashed! I dread to think what would have happened if I hadn't been watching her :shock: :cry:

Lovely pictures though!!!! :D :D :D

I just love the picture of tobeys bum sticking out.
Awww i love him to pieces - what a curious but beautiful bun :love: [/quote]

melaniejb said:
Awwwwwww!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: He's gorgeous!!!

Just a warning though!! I notice that he is by your ironing board in one of the pics...Poppy was by mine the other week and knocked it over, luckily I was watching her and sprang to my feet as I saw what was about to happen which sent her flying across the room in terror (she's not used to seeing me 'spring' to my feet!!!!! :lol:) thus she escaped being squashed! I dread to think what would have happened if I hadn't been watching her :shock: :cry:

Lovely pictures though!!!! :D :D :D

i know what you mean, all those piccies were taken during tobeys daily (usually more than once a day as he usually forces his way out now when i open the lounge door!) outing to the rest of the house, and i have to watch him constantly! in one pic there is him sneaking under the desk, i'm always trying to block that off but he always finds a way, so i'm always watching him when he's out. thanks for the warning i will make sure i move the ironing board! :D

toby you are one of my must see bunns on here and you are a very handsome dude, i know your a boy but just think if you were a girl, what lovely bunnies you and rudy would make :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back