• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsa update

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Well after being back at the vet yesterday and having some more painkillers she has really picked up. She ate 3 danelion leaves and some carrot overnight and is so much brighter, but she doesn't like me anymore :roll: I got scratched for picking her up to put her in with Eddie.
As she is so much better and was really worried by being in the house I have put them both out in the hutch and they were soooooo happy to be home again :D I'll keep a close eye on her but so far so good :)
Thanks for all your support and advice and for not telling me to stop being so neurotic! :oops: :lol:

YAY! Elsa is going to be fine.
Im sure she does love you to pieces and she will get over her sulk soon (probably sulking because you too her to the V word!)

That's great news! :) I don't envy anyone the worry after having my 2 spayed 2 weeks ago now. Am sure she'll be fine now. :)

Back