• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's home!!!

YEY!!! :D
I am so happy shes home, but I feel sort of bad cos she was having such a lovely time at the rabbit ritz....
The owner (Karen ) said sh needed a little mroe time to turn her back into a bunny! :oops: Apparently she insited on being carried from the night time hutch to day time in her towelled litter tray and that she insisted on being on her back legs most of the time so people would come and fuss her :oops: - None of that was my doing!!!! ( hmmm well ok so it all was) but I didnt train her to be that much of a princess! lol

Well now shes home and been exploring everything cos we've changed some stuff.... and shes spent all afternoon chilling in the Garden... so maybe finally I may have an outside bunny!!!

The rabbit ritz is such a fantastic place.. it was nice to see her Gp and rabbits free range and they were so friendly -- and so yuh shes only got 7 weeeks to go before she gets to go back for a whole month and then she will come back to a massive new hutch and run and a boyfriend.... Dont quite know what shes going to do with herself, but at least it mean I wont have to be with her 24/7 - she can havee a man of her own species there instead!!!

So yuh I am happy now - and needed to let everyone know!!! lol
Anyways fotos of her holiday to follow shortly!

What a diva :D
Your spoiling her :lol:
I bet its terrific to have her home - i guess many hugs are to be coming her way!!

more than many hugs lol... Shes a bit confused as to where she is at the moment... So I let her stop being played with and put her in her hutch just so she feels safe and an hav a decent nap - its been a big day for her lol...
and yuh she is a bit of a diva :lol: gets it off her mother no doubt! lol :lol:

Sorry! Just found this thread when I was searching for rabbit ritz!!! That's sooooooooooo good to hear that she had a good time! my 2 are going there for 3.5 weeks in the summer! I notice that Snowflake will be there for a similar amount of time!!! poppy and albert age going from 20th July - 13th August...I'm going to HATE leaving them!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back