• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie & Barney - bonded & in love (I think!)

maxbun

Warren Scout
I crept out with the camera this afternoon to try to catch the bunnies unaware - but Millie is just too nosy. We got Millie last summer from ARC and she is the friendliest bunny I have had for a long time (except when you try to take her food bowl from her hutch! Barney (as we have named him at last) has been with us for just over a week. He is very thin and terribly frightened of humans, but has settled down very well with Millie and I am hoping that some of her friendliness towards us will rub off on him.
100_0170.jpg

100_0174.jpg

Jane

I know - I didn't go looking for a twin - but sometimes that's what happens. At the moment Barney is quite a bit smaller than Millie, and as he is about 7 months old I doubt he will grow much. He also has some brown in his fur now he is moulting!! However, from a distance, and when they are apart, it is a problem. In fact, we thought about naming him Billy so that the names sounded the same and they would answer to the same name!!. :lol:
Jane

Back