• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What sort of rabbit is this?

Bryn666

Young Bun
I've just been to view the rabbit that I was called about the other day (they were nice family live in a six bedroom house, but got eight kids :shock: )

The bunny was massive the photo doesn't do her size justice, if you think I'm 5,7ft and not what you would call slim it will give you a better indication of her size, all her legs were tooked up in the shot too.

Excuse the mad face but she was heavy :lol:

bigbun2.jpg

hey had a check for u and by the size and face feature ur looking at her or he being of a giant cross maybe flemish and british or contenetial bt albeno... :) hope thats helps. she or he is lovely wish i could take her bt am 9 months preganant and got my large girl to look after then get her done :D

She is a big'un :lol:, I just need to find her a home, with a bit of look there may be someone who wants her.

How come mine and honeybunnys post appeared before Bluebunny's when we posted after!! :shock: :lol:

And again!! :rabbit2:

SOAD said:
She is a big'un :lol:, I just need to find her a home, with a bit of look there may be someone who wants her.
If you still have her by the time we have moved i will take her :)

bluebunny said:
SOAD said:
If you still have her by the time we have moved i will take her :)

Well I've had some interest in her today so I'll find out whats going on and get back to you :wink:

Back