• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's gonna be a late night.....

I had my call at 1.15 am- I tried to stay awake, and didn't fall asleep till about 1am!!!?? :roll: -- to say the op was over, and they'd found 2 wobbly teeth that needed to be removed to make him more comfortable. :shock: I think they took them out, but I was tired, my vet is sweedish bless her, and not the sort of person you wanna be trying to understand at 1.15 in the morning!!

She then called me back 30mins later to say he was off the table and although still groggy, was off the gas and coming round from the op. And also that Treacle was OK too. :D

So I get to go down there this morning to try and understand fully what's happened. I'm soo tired, After "Anyja" called, I phoned OH to let him know, so by the time I'd done that, I was a bit more awake and couldn't get off to sleep for ages!!?? :roll:

:shock: £107 and minus 3 more molars later, I have my bunnies back!!!! :D (must add that tooth extraction @my vets isn't overpriced, I asked for them to do some x rays too which were £31.50!?

Anyways, my bunnies are back, Travis has been running around like a lunatic, whereas Treacle looks a bit freaked out by the whole thing? :? :roll:

However, my biggest challenge is to get Travis eating proper food before I go away tomorrow night for 3 days. :? Always happens at the wrong time don't it?! :roll: :x

Back