• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Anyone Else Have A Rabbit....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...who gives his/her companion cuddles like this

Picture897.jpg

Old Bill really adores Lara and will go up to her, lift his head up and sort of embrace her under his chin!! :D :D
He even does it when she is eating and she justs carries on chomping with Old Bill around her neck like a big scarf!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

arrr thats so lovely. Im getting Pepper's bun Pepper, going to see him tomorrow for Pepsi. I hope they cuddle like that, they look so in love, thats so nice :D bless :love:

Pepsi, was just having a quick look on here and i got your pm. i replied but for some reason it wasnt sending properly. Just wanted to check you got it. Yes, pepper is booked in for neutering next week. Your hutch and run look V. big. I am sure pepper will love his life with you and pepsi. look foward to seeing you tomorrow.
Kate

aaawwwww!!!!!! :D what a lovely sight :love: Bilbo always wanted to cuddle Gypsy like that, but she wouldn't sit still long enough :roll: Bilbo and freeda used to have a specail way of cuddling, she used to kind of sleep on him. It looked like she was trying to hop over him but didn't quite make it :D

Sorry - have had trouble posting and cut and pasted the wrong message here!! :roll: :oops:

Anyway.....what I meant to say was......bet Old Bill cant believe his luck getting such a GORGEOUS wife like Lara - and he aint about to lose her :wink: :D :D

Back