• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our run's arrived!!*Pics Added!*

Nicola C

Mama Doe
How cute!!! Glad they are getting on well. My bunnies love sitting in their carrier in their run too (looks like we have the same one :D ).
Nicola x

P3300098.jpg

Yay!! Our PWS run has just been delivered (by a rather nice bloke looking tanned in his vest :p )

Will post pics when we've tested it later :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :p Thats the best thing about summer, Yummy men in there vest :oops: :lol:
Cant wait to see piccies :D

Ooo can't wait to see the pics! When I first got mine it took me ages to put it up because I did it the wrong way so the run was really small. :oops: :lol:

bunny_burrows said:
Ooo can't wait to see the pics! When I first got mine it took me ages to put it up because I did it the wrong way so the run was really small. :oops: :lol:
:lol: :lol: i probably would of done the same thing :lol:

They like it :D

Radar even did a binky - the first I've seen him do :D :D :D However, some sod decided to start mowing his lawn, sending Beany scurrying back in the carrier thumping :shock: :lol:

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

Back