• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Awake......Just For a Change.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I cant see you cos I'm blind but I know you can see me and wanted to proove that I occassionally stay awake and not only when I am eating!!

Picture898.jpg

:D :D

Love Bernie Bunny
xx

AHHHHH....sooooo cute!!!!!! Bernie Bunny looks slightly perplexed though ....maybe its being awake thats confusing!

You better always be checking home security Jane... you steal all the good looking ones :p :lol:
but I want that one! is he a lop cross lionhead or something ? he's a beauty just what I think Snowflake would appreciate... buy mummy says she doesnt want another white one... she's such a spoil sport!

Snowflakes mummy said:
You better always be checking home security Jane... you steal all the good looking ones :p :lol:
but I want that one! is he a lop cross lionhead or something ? he's a beauty just what I think Snowflake would appreciate... buy mummy says she doesnt want another white one... she's such a spoil sport!

Bernie is actually a girlie!! -full name Bernadette :lol:
She is of unknown breed-mix, def a bit of HELICOPTER though :shock: cos of her uncontrolable ears!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol: Bernie has a slight list to the left I think Jane.....getting ready to flop onto the 'nap' position I shouldnt wonder :lol:

sarsimp said:
:lol: Bernie has a slight list to the left I think Jane.....getting ready to flop onto the 'nap' position I shouldnt wonder :lol:

You have met her then!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Back