• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny hop on your bed?

Does your bunny hop on your bed?

• Hop on and lick your face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hop on and snoozes in at the end of your bed for hours

• Hop on, pee and leave before you find out

• Never hop on your bed

• Total voters
Does your bunny hop on your bed and keep you company?

If your bunny does more than 1 of the above, please list it in message

The software only allows 4 opinions, I typed out the 5th as "Hop on and vandalize your pillows and bed sheets".

Jack hops on my bed and potters around. Recently he's started digging at my duvet at which point he is taken back downstairs in disgrace!

If I'm laid in bed reading and he wants stroking he'll come and jump between the book and my face, make himself comfortable on my chest and then dozing off!!! I have no choice but to put the book down and do as he commands! :love: He has me twisted round his little paw!

I jump on my aunty lor's bed (am not allowed on mum's bed coz she just got new bed stuff and i might mess it up) and its quite soft and squishy so i get comfy

100_1464.jpg

but soon it gets a bit boring so i explore a bit to see what else i can do

100_1465.jpg

there's not much to do here so i make my get-away and find something more fun to do

100_1466.jpg

Lots of love, lily xxx

Miles once got onto the bed and did an ENORMOUS wee!! China, when she was being kept alone in the bedroom, got impatient for her veg one Saturday morning when we overslept, so she dragged her cardboard box to the edge of her pen, used it as a stepping stone to get onto the bed, hopped up the bed and licked Harry on the nose to wake him up!! :D :love:

AMETHYST

yep,generally at 6.15am!! runs around like a nutter!!
has been known to wee,grrr!
will come for noserubs when you in bed n lights on but as soon as lights off retires to his spot under bed,has chewed nice big hole in duvet cover n seeing as my stuff don't come cheap for super king size,he'd better not keep it up!! gotta have big bed cos all 4 cats insist on being on it as well,so i'm usually squashed in by them all trying to get closer.
the joys of pet ownership,no wonder i'm knackerd!

erm all of the above depending on which rabbit it is and whether they can smell the last rabbit that was there! Niamh is the best behaved and will lick you and sleep for hours but she'll also eat the bed covers! :shock: Most of them just pee or poo cause they can smell other rabbits on there though! :?

If my bunnies wanted to jump on my bed they would have to:
- gnaw out of the hutch
- gnaw through the back door
- gnaw through the door into the hall (which is mainly glass - ouch!)
- find their way upstairs
- gnaw through our bedroom door
- avoid the temptation just to lie down under the bed for a snooze after all that gnawing
- then jump up onto the bed

(cue Mission Impossible music)

I'm thinking this is why it hasn't happened yet. :lol:

I think the ones that hop on and sleep at the edge of your bed without making a mess is the best bunny.

My bunny hop on my bed sometimes, but only to vandalize the pillow, but she loves to hop on when I'm not in the room, so she can really dig in on that pillow.

My 2nd rabbit who passed away years ago is the best, she never pee on my bed, but when I slept in, she'll lay on the edge of my bed, and be there for hours, keep me company. I really like that, I get the sense she likes to be close to me and gives me a sense of this bunny being a good companion.

Sophie scratches / tries to bury on my duvet so I've stopped her from going on my duvet.

Flopsy jumps up regardless, bedroom, lounge .. safety first though :eek: :)

Back