• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many males?

Carol X

Alpha Buck
is it safe to bond together. Or is it best to keep to pairs. Or if you brought in females would the boys start to fight?
Was just wondering.
Carol X

It all very much depends on the rabbit :roll:

I have two in a trio, but it took me over six months, they hated each other with a passion but when I stopped considering possibly bonded them, the boys took it upon themselves to do it

Scared the poop outta me when I turned round from hanging the washing out to see the two boys who used to try and kill each other, washing each other :!: :? :shock:

I got 2 unrelated boys in a bonded foursome. they were my first 2 buns though, so bonded before bonded with other buns.

I've considered bonding some of my pairs - there's a couple that may work, but don't really want to upset what's already working!

I've got two groups of four with two males in each :D , didn't have any trouble bonding the boys but the girls were a nightmare :shock: :lol:

Back