• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this look ok???

peediepixie

Mama Doe
I've seperated Eddie so I can keep an eye on what exactly Elsa is eating and drinking and know its her and not him scoffing it!! Does this look ok for them for a few days??

Elsa's bit...
DSCF0941.jpg

DSCF0940.jpg

And Eddie in his section...

DSCF0939.jpg

That looks fine!!
Once you have seen Elsa eat and poop they can go back together. Hopefully that will be tomorrow.

:D :D

Janex

Thanks Jane! I know I could have left Eddie outside but he was just so miserable without her, he didn't even mind me picking him up to take him in :shock: :lol: And I'm sure she felt the same :(

That looks great, Eddie will be pleased to get back beside her, he is such a gentle wee soul, I am sure they will be fine together :D

That was similar to how I had Jack and Milly...Milly in one of those oversized "hamster" cages and Jack free-ranged. They were like that for nearly two weeks - they were always kissing throught the bars! Back to normal straight away when Milly was let out. Sure it will be fine.

Back