• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant buns

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Those of you with giant buns - Where do they live? In a shed? Whats the min. size? Have a friend who would like a giant :wink: xx

two of my giants live in a 8 x 6 shed with attached 10 x 6 run (they have contant access to that, the the other lives in 10 x 6 run with a open five footer hucth that she spends most of her time under or on tops off, and the other is free range in th ehouse until he can be bonded with the third!

there isnt a hutch big enough for even the smallest ginat in my opinion

Eve x

mygirl live in a cust job hutch with a huge penn and the garden. shed is the best if u can get one. :D

When we got Jessica from Giant Rabbit Rescue we were advised that the minimum hutch size is 12 square foot. She also has a long large run and the garden when supervised.

bunnylove said:
SOAD said:
How many giants have you got Eve?

an acountant that cant count :shock: :shock: :shock: 4 tree :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, it was the way I was reading it, it sounded like you had more :lol:

My French Lop x Continental Giant lives in an almost 6' x 2 1/2' cage, but gets daily runaround exercise in the room. He will be bonded with a much smaller rabbit girlie soon. I think this is the absolute minimum for a giant.

Once he is a little older and more sensible (he is 12 months old at the moment), I will have him freerange in the animal room. I think that is the fairest for a giant.

Vera

bunnylove said:
SOAD said:

an acountant that cant count :shock: :shock: :shock: 4 tree :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No such thing Eve!!! :wink:

My New Zealand & baby-but-big French Lop X have their large bathroom (we call it the shower block!). They're in the main part of the house when I'm in - but still litter training (badly!!!).

Angie65 said:
bunnylove said:
SOAD said:

No such thing Eve!!! :wink:

My New Zealand & baby-but-big French Lop X have their large bathroom (we call it the shower block!). They're in the main part of the house when I'm in - but still litter training (badly!!!).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Storm, my frenchie lives free range in my bedroom, with little lionhead Gypsy, and loves to charge around going crazy! :D
p.s i think jessica is stunning too! :D

beckiboo186 said:
I know, Every time i see Jessica im like .... eeeeek, dont look!! :lol:

She is a sweetie 8) but she is turning into a tantruming teenager! In the last few days she has learnt to stamp her back foot when she doesn't get her own way :lol:

Here is a picture of Jessica having a little bunny mood! :shock:

grumpy2.jpg

Back