• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PHOTO COMPETITION - NEARLY THERE!!!NEED MORE ENTRIES!!!

mtoyah

Warren Scout
See below for details but we've now got a fair few entries coming in and some wicked prizes too so if you haven't done so yet check it out and enter!!

I'm holding a photo competition to raise money for the Bowden Rabbit Rescue Centre. Closing date for entries is the 28 June and the main prizes include framed portraits of each of the winning rabbits worth at least £100 by one of the brilliant artists who have kindly agreed to help.

There are other prizes such as vouchers, food, treats and toys and even things for us buny lovers! Every entrant will feature on the website- there a couple on their now!

To find out more and to enter please visit:

http://rescuerabbitfundraiser.blogspot.com

This is a genuine competition to raise money for the centre that I adopted my rabbit Twix from so I hope you all enter to win these great prizes!

If anyone has any questions please do ask as I want everyone to enter because I've worked really hard to get the prizes together!

Thanks everyone!!!

The competition is now starting to get under way so thanks for everyone's support! I have so many prizes now that I need a load of entrants to ensure they all get given away.

Every penny you donate is going to the centre as they desperately need another hutch and toys etc!

Thanks and I hope to see your rabbits soon

xxx

Just off to enter Merlin :thumb: Come on those of you who haven't entered yet - show off your buns for a good cause! :D :rabbit2:

I saw the Zoo Plus link, a site I didn't know about. Placed an order for a cat tree, a corner litter tray and a rabbit run. All excellent value for money. Items delivered quickly. Recommend you visit this site for some good bargins :D And found through this rabbit photo comp.

Rabswood

thanks to all the bunnies that have entered- the rescue centre are really grateful for all your donations!

Keep up the good work everyone!

thanks to all the bunnies that have entered- the rescue centre are really grateful for all your donations!

Keep up the good work everyone!

You can enter one photo per rabbit or send in a selection- completely up to you!

Thanks for entering!

i will sort out a photo over the weekened when i have some spare time and email it to you with entry fee

lisa

Back