• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit's Who'd have them

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday I had to take Flopsy to the vets as when I went into feed her he normally jumps out of her hutch and running mad around my feet waiting for her breakfast, but she didn't she was lay in her bed and when I tried to move her she just flopped over. Everytime I tried to move her she just kept flopping over. Off to the vets we went and after a thorough check nothing showed up. When I brought her home she was fine running and binkying all over the place,she must have fancied a ride out and to give me a heart attack
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, but that made me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: Maybe she had some trapped wind and putting her in a carrier and the jiggling about of the car journey made her do a massive PARP on the way there :lol:

Back