• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive vibes needed for Bella... SHE`S GONE...............

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
I found Bella, my new little rex collapsed in her hutch today. :cry: She has a small cut to one of her hocks which i know can be a common problem with rexes, but she was in shock, limp, mouth breathing and soaking wet under her chin! :?
I rushed her straight to the vets where she has been put in an oxygen tent and is being given steroids etc............................
I`m afraid i don`t hold out much hope, knowing what state she was in but am trying to think positively, so could i ask you all please to send loads of positive vibes to try and get my Bella through this emergency.

Thanks, Su.x

Still sending all the healing vibes me and the buns can to Bella.
Speak to you again later today Su
Mega hugs coming your way
Janex

I spoke to the vet just before 12 and touchwood Bella seems to be picking up now she`s got extra oxygen and had steroids. She was going to try offering her some food next.
I`ve got to ring back about 3 to see how she`s doing, so fingers crossed.

Thanks for all your positive vibes, touchwood it`s working......................
Su.x

Unfortunately Bella is not looking so good again. I`ve just spoken to the vets and they think she`s blind! She has also started fitting and falling over! :? :cry: They`re thinking she has some sort of neurological problem or possibly e-conucculli (sp?). But don`t want to start tests until tomorrow when hopefully she might have picked up abit, she`s nalso on im valium to try and control the fits. So all in all it`s not looking great for my baby right now. :cry:

Please keep sending your vibes, i can`t bare the thought of losing her. :cry:
Su.x

Back