• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's baby Blue Tit

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Look what I've had the pleasure to hold and help fly, sadly she didn't make it in the end but we tried :cry:

100_1272.jpg

Awww! Shame she didn't make it. Our neighbour has a nest of blue **** in her garden and they seem to be thriving.

What a shame. Still, you tried your best! My parents have a blackbird nesting in the ivy which grows up the side of their garage! When we popped over yesterday evening I saw mummy blackbird doing trips back and forth with caterpillars! :D

AMETHYST

That is a shame...poor thing. We get lots of wee birdies hitting the windows and have taken them in to recover and luckily all have survived

A couple of days ago I noticed an unpleasant smell at the bottom of my garden. I found a dead blackbird in half a bucket of rain water. Poor thing must have fallen in :cry:
I've up turned the bucket now to prevent it happening again.

I have a stone bird bath which the little mite could have taken a drink from.
Very sad.

Rabswood

Back