• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts Order!

Beany

Alpha Buck
Arrived today! Mmmm, lots of munchables :p I attached the willow hay rack full of yummy timmy hay to the cage... and the bunsters promptly ignored it and had much more fun in the paper bag it came in :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: my bunsters just got a huge parcel from them today and they love it! :D storm is throwing the treat basket filled with hay and cubes all over the place in between taking a nibble, gypsy is chewing on a mini seagrass dome trying to turn it over with her nose and even little chico the chinchilla has an alfalfa sick toy he is throwing around his cage in between nibbles :D :D They also have the hay rack, the grassy ball and a selection of hays along with another lovely treat basket full of goodies :D :D can't wait to see what they think of them!

Placed an order with them this morning, man you have to give yourself a budget thou else you could go a lil mad!! :lol:

My two are hay mad at the moment - I seem to be going through lots of bags of timothy hay. Where do you order these hay products from?

I love the hay experts! They are fab! My 2 loved everything they had from them...

Must place another order soon :D

I bought the taster box (came in bags actually :/ :lol: ) and my two are loving the different hays I'm trying them on :D Nutmeg is like, hay is boring :lol: but she likes her timithy rattle and alpha cubes.

Back