• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GRRRRR Beatrix

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I moved the litter tray from the bottom of the stairs so I could Hoover under it and as soon as I turned around Beatrix pee'd in the place it should be. I know the carpet is naff but there was no need for that :twisted: :twisted:

Sorry, but :lol: :lol: :lol: Poor Beatrix was just being a good girl and going to the loo in the spot you taught her!

:lol: :lol: I really didn't choose for her to go at the bottom of the stairs though, that was on of her ideas. Now when I want to go up and down the stairs I have to leap over a litter tray first. right behind the front door was another place she decided she wanted to use as a toilet :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

A certain little bunny I know (don't worry, you will remain nameless Flint)
pushes his litter tray away from the corner - then pees where it was!!!
Alex goes next to his litter tray - well that's where he sleeps!!!

Gizmo who was one of my house buns was so good that when I moved the litter tray he would dance on the spot until I put it back down and then you could see the relief in his little face :lol:

Ours are pretty good like that, if they've been out for a run they wait til they go home, then both jump in the litter tray together! :D It saves my carpets too :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: you're so lucky she doesn't do it in your bed while you're in it! :shock: :shock: ( like a certain frenchie I could mention! :roll: ) he also does it next to his litter tray :? naughty bunny!

Back