• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have a list of good....

Snowflakes mummy said:
Dont talk to me about hutches I think I am going to cry! :cry: I am having such problems lol

Okay how much do you want to spend?

THINK I've decided on Thistle Hall hutch at Pets at Home along with the Fennel Fold run. Makes an overall almost 6 x 4 run (including the 2ft compartment under the hutch. Total cost £185 but fantastic quality.

Have a look at Sue&Sotty's pics in this link:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=21481&highlight=thistle+hall

for a pic of thistle hall. I've seen it in the flesh and it's fantastic quality. I'm presuming where you can see the holes is where the run attaches.

T
x

Thanks I will take a look....
I didnt want to spend much more than 200 pound....Mr buns was going to make one for me, until it was going to cost 70 pound to deliver... rabbit hutch warehouse havent got back to me....
and rehutches is looking the best at the moment.... but its a tad on the pricey side

Snowflakes mummy said:
Ok I want that one with a run attatched... but I want it in 5ft! You think they do that ?

If it doesn't, I'm goimng to get someone to make a run as they hutch is perfect for what I want.

T
x

I'm cross posting here :oops: :lol:

Teressa Tips are

ring round your local college and ask if any students on a carpentry course want to build you a hutch for a bit of cash in hand.

Find an out of work carpenter (bargain pages) as they'll do anything for your cash.

If you do this it works out cheap as they've no overheads to cover.

I'm cross posting here :oops: :lol:

Teressa Tips are

ring round your local college and ask if any students on a carpentry course want to build you a hutch for a bit of cash in hand.

Find an out of work carpenter (bargain pages) as they'll do anything for your cash.

If you do this it works out cheap as they've no overheads to cover.

ohhh great idea thanx

£200 would buy a lovely shed, or playhouse....
A run is not too difficult to build yourself if you feel like a bit of diy

Back