• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Trinny and Mr Smokie..esp for Honeybunny and Donna

Well as some of you know, Jill (Honeybunny) came to visit today with some lovely bunsters.

Trinny had a Cilla style 'Blind Date' and made her choice.....Bandit was to randy, Blake was a bit aggressive, but Smokie went for the subtle approach and seemed to win the day, so now the two of them are getting to know each other a little better.

trinsmokie001.jpg

This romance hinges on 'love me, love my bucket' :lol: :lol: :lol:

trinsmokie008.jpg

trinsmokie007.jpg

trinsmokie006.jpg

Nice to see pics Sally..and yes you got them on before I got home! :shock: :D
Smokie is a lovely bun and here's hoping Trinny learns to love him.....waiting for grooming pics! :D
Nice to see you and your little men again! and thank you so much for the huge bag of SS, very kind of you x

Wow! They look like they're getting on well already. Here's wishing them every happiness for the future :D

mandy said:
lovely piccies, they look like they've been married for years!

yeah, he keeps nudging her for a lick or a cuddle, and she gives him the cold shoulder :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

she is happy for him to lay down next to her, she just doesnt want any funny buisness on a first date :shock: :shock:

he keeps nudging her for a lick or a cuddle, and she gives him the cold shoulder

Millie was just the same with our new bunny. The first time she flew at him, for the next few days she seemed frightened of him, then she decided he could lick her but refused to return the favour - he kept pushing his head right between her front legs and she just turned away!! But, yesterday, I caught her washing his ears - I think it could be love :lol:
Jane

well all is going nicely. They have been laying next to each other, sharing food and toys....no grooming yet, but Trinny has settled down in his company now. Smokie has not tried any humping, and seems happy just to nudge her every now and then.
Its not mad passionate love, but a slow burning companionship I think :lol: :lol:

aww what a cute couple. Amber and Dexter have started grooming each other after two weeks together! :D

honeybunny said:
Well that sounds good! I think Trinny was always going to take things slowly...she's just a fussy lady! :D

she takes after her mum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have been snuggled up quite a bit today, no running about or chasing, so looking good :wink:

Back