• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch

hunnybun

Mama Doe
I found this lovely man who will be build me some hutches or anyone else for that matter :lol: this one is just a 4x2x2 and will do as a short term hutch for a small bunny. He is now building me a 5x2x2 what do you all think of them? let me know if you want one :D

DSCF3111.jpg

DSCF3108.jpg

DSCF3109.jpg

Looks nice and sturdy! I would suggest asking for welded mesh rather than chicken wire though, foxes can chew through that sort of wire, and determined bunnies can also chew out - and for a similar reason, proper bolts not just twisty things, as foxes can easily open those too :wink:

peediepixie said:
Is that a little Benji I spy modelling the hutch, he is goooorgeous!! :D

yes it is Benji, he is such a wee rascal :D he will maybe be going away on Saturday with salt and pepper :D

Oh thats great, he's so irresistable he was never going to stick around for long. Lucky I live too far away from you Kareen or I'd have about 10 more buns by now. I'd be living off bread and water with clothes with holes in and probably in a tent too, but the buns would be happy :lol: :lol:

peediepixie said:
Oh thats great, he's so irresistable he was never going to stick around for long. Lucky I live too far away from you Kareen or I'd have about 10 more buns by now. I'd be living off bread and water with clothes with holes in and probably in a tent too, but the buns would be happy :lol: :lol:

LOL, that sounds a bit like me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back