• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free Ads Bunnies update still available

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I've been hunting for the thread but can't find it :roll:

Not too long ago someone posted about three white red eyed bunnies advertised through free ads. I emailed the owner asking for details. They have just got back to me saying the 3 bunnies are still available and come with out door hutches if wanted. They said the children have lost interest in the bunnies hence their re-homing.

Trouble is I now can't remember where abouts they are in the country and the ad has expired :oops:

I have emailed back with a link to this site and also asked where they are.
Their email address is Jjdave407@aol.com.

Hopefully they will post on here. If they get back to me with their location I will update this post.

Rabswood

It is :D i got an email saying they were still available too. it's near my gym in Wakie. let me know if you need any help :D

You'd think they'd learn that kids can't be expected to stay interested in this! So many ads saying that kids lost interest, you'd think it would give them a clue!

Yes thanks, these are the bunnies and they are in Wakefield.

Angie65 I have pm'd you.

Rabswood

Back