• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny massage workshops???

beck

Mama Doe
I know this was mentioned before - possible royston way?

Is there anything in the pipeline as I'd really like to get to one it will really benefit Brian.

Hiya! It's me and my fantastic non-existent organisational skills I'm afraid :lol: There was a fair amount of interest for a Royston workshop, the problem I've had is finding a suitable venue! Basically need somewhere free and able to hold between 7-15 people and their buns!! Sometimes vets surgeries have a room suitable, but the ones I know of don't, and the rescue I help at is all outside so not really any use in the event of bad weather! If you can find a suitable freebie venue that fits the bill, I'll happily try and arrange one.

I'm thinking of holding one at my house in Chelmsford sometime over the summer, need to find a date where I can send O/H off out somewhwere though :wink:

Back