• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got one of these Hutches?

:D I got one from him last week.

I'm really impressed with it. It seems very well made.

The only thing I had to do was to make the ramp wider as my bunnies kept falling off it.

Michelle

The fact that he's sat on it has to say something about it's strength. Maybe he does custom ones that are bigger? Try mailing him.

SOAD said:
They aren't quite big enough for buns, great for piggies though :D

I agree. I rescued 2 free-ad buns which had been living in a 3ft x 1.5ft hutch for over a year :cry: I had to get a hutch quick and this guy lives about 10 miles from me and i was able to borrow a van from and pick it up assembled. They have 24 hour access to their run. I am hoping to move them into my shed once I get chance to sort it out.

Maybe you could email him and ask him if he makes / could make you a larger one??

Awww I bet they're like a palace from the conditions they come from though. I guess it all depends on how much time they spend in their hutch really :D

Treacle where about in the country do you live? I get my hutcvhes made for me at a fraction of the cost you pay in the shops and online. If you live close I could give you the number?

b905c9f7.jpg

Thanks everyone, I do really want a 5ft wide one but with a decent run attached and this was about as near as I could get it. have mailed them to see if they do do 5ft ones.

I'm in Essex so the Hornchurch one might be ideal.

Thanks

T
x

SOAD said:
Treacle where about in the country do you live? I get my hutcvhes made for me at a fraction of the cost you pay in the shops and online. If you live close I could give you the number?

b905c9f7.jpg

I'm in Essex

T
x

Treacle44 said:
Thanks everyone, I do really want a 5ft wide one but with a decent run attached and this was about as near as I could get it. have mailed them to see if they do do 5ft ones.

Thanks

T
x

With the hornchurch one you can do 'best offer' too- I'd offer £100 and see if they accept!

Treacle44 said:

Thanks

T
x

Bunnylove is in Essex and she has a carpenter make her hutches for her, all proceeds go to the rescue. Hang on let me find her....

SOAD said:
Treacle44 said:

Thanks

T
x

Bunnylove is in Essex and she has a carpenter make her hutches for her, all proceeds go to the rescue. Hang on let me find her....

Pics on her site i think Xx

mandy said:
Treacle44 said:

Thanks

T
x

With the hornchurch one you can do 'best offer' too- I'd offer £100 and see if they accept!

On previous listing he has accepted just that so this may be the perfect option! Really wanted a playhouse and run but don't have a big enough garden with the children toys in it as well!

Will keep you updated, have sent link to DH, see what he says.

Thanks again

T
x

beckiboo186 said:
SOAD said:
Treacle44 said:

Thanks

T
x

Pics on her site i think Xx

beat me :lol:

i am here what? :lol: :lol: if anyone whats to know about the hutches we sell please pm me they are very good quality and they can be made to spec, and are very reasonable priced and best of all he makes a generous donatin to the rescue for everyone her sells through me so you would be helping the bunnies here too!

Eve x

Back