• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got a secret......

I am so so so so excited today, I can't tell you why at the moment, but fingers crossed I will have some fabulous news later :wink: :wink: :wink:

now I know a couple of you know what this is about...please don't say anything, I am worried it will jinx things :? :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have been really busy, up since 6.30 I have cleaned hutches and cages out already, swept the yard, generally getting all my jobs done really early in preparation.........nervous excitement taking over :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the first day for ages I have wanted to get up, I have been given a new lease of life today, I feel really happy....havent said that for months :?

very very excited now.... :wink: :wink:

the boys are also very excited too, James is glued to the window hoping to catch the first glimpse......

:lol: :lol: :lol: are you all in suspenders yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I just had a visitor, and she came bearing rabbits :D :D :D :D

We now have a new addition called Smokie :p :p :p :p

He is very gorgeous, and is being a very courteous young man and gently romancing Miss Trinny......an engagement will soon follow I am sure :D

Back