• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert Calling......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Morning all :D
I wonder if you can help me. This morning I managed to eat some NON Mushy pellet feed :D The first time I have managed this since half my mouth disappeared :shock: Trouble is Jane, the Muppet that she is :roll: doesn't know what brand the pellets are as they arrived with the EVERSO GRAND ( :roll: :roll: ) Lord Lopsley.
The pellets are teeny-weeny, definately not Excel or SS. Jane says they look like mice poo :shock: :shock: So anyone identify the pellets for me so Jane can buy some more?? Could they be A+P or Oxbow :? :?
Ta Muchly :D :D
Uncle A!!
XXXXX

tupperwarequeen said:
they sound like the oxbow pellets to me Uncle A, Trinny had them from Donna (ARC), perhaps you could ask her for some

Oh thanks!! :thumb:
Jane's off to see Christabel with the new boy soon. So they'll probably have Oxbow Pellets there :D :D
Lots of Love
Uncle A!!
XXXX

Uncle Albert get Jane to ring the breeder and ask her! It may be excel junior, which is smaller pellets, but I'm not 100% sure! :D

ruthie said:
Uncle Albert get Jane to ring the breeder and ask her! It may be excel junior, which is smaller pellets, but I'm not 100% sure! :D

Doh!!
:oops: :oops:

Janes not the sharpest knife in the toolbox

:roll: :roll:

Love and Hugs
Uncle A
XXXX

lynda_m said:
I have no idea what the pellets are... but well done for eating then Uncle A!!

Thank You!!
I've just had my Weetabix and probiotics Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :D :D

and as of today.........NO MORE INJECTIONS :D :D
Jane just has to do a 'twice daily 'sniff and prod test' of my mouth :shock: :?
Basically she sticks a finger in my gob :shock: then has a sniff of what her finger smells like when she pulls it out :shock: Something to do with checking for infection ALLEGEDLY :roll: :roll:
Then she has a prod all around my face to make sure I dont hurt. Silly woman, all she has to do is ask :roll: :roll:
Time for a snooze now
Lots of Love
Uncle A
XX

:lol: Your lucky Uncle Albert that you have a mummy that will do these things for you, glad your feeling better!

Jack's-Jane said:
ruthie said:

Doh!!
:oops: :oops:

Janes not the sharpest knife in the toolbox

:roll: :roll:

Love and Hugs
Uncle A
XXXX

and who keeps knives in tool boxes?! :lol: :lol:
Well Done Mr, Now ur ready for the big journey up to my house :D Xx

beckiboo186 said:
and who keeps knives in tool boxes?!

Well Jane does :roll:
She also found her cordless phone handset in the FRIDGE :shock: :? :roll:
and she was last seen putting lemon peel over the front garden :? :?
to deter the visiting cats from using it as their toilet, or so she says :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol:

Love and Hugs
Uncle A
XXXX

Jack's-Jane said:
beckiboo186 said:

to deter the visiting cats from using it as their toilet, or so she says :roll: :roll:

Love and Hugs
Uncle A
XXXX

Oh, Sorry little Man. Forgot we were talking 'Jane' here :roll: :lol: . So, when you coming to view ur new home matey? :lol: Xx

beckiboo186 said:
Jack's-Jane said:
beckiboo186 said:

Love and Hugs
Uncle A
XXXX

Oh, Sorry little Man. Forgot we were talking 'Jane' here :roll: :lol: . So, when you coming to view ur new home matey? :lol: Xx

I really dont think Jane is safe to be left without me to keep an eye on her.
Unless I could get her checked in to a home for the terminally bewildered
:? :?
Love Uncle A
XXXX

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm so glad you're feeling better Unky A! All my bunnies and piggies and hammies and mousey send their love! :D

AMETHYST

Back