• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny dominance

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
I am confused about my bunnies. I have always thought Molly was the dominant one as I have seen her hitching a ride on Piper's back numerous times. But the other day they had a dispute over their pet carriers. Piper was adamant they both belonged to him and when Molly tried to point out the error of his ways he threw a wobbler - and poor Molly lost quite a bit of bum fur as a result :( . I quickly took the pet carriers away and they were back to being buddies in no time. :phew:

He later crept up on her whilst she slept and gave her a good humping. :roll:

So when Molly mounts Piper is he just being tolerant of her when really he knows he is top bunny? :?

Aww my buns had a barny over the pet carrier once too, Take them out, give them a good scrub and stick em back in with different towels or whatever inside and peace should return :D Xx

Spice is my most submissive bun in my bonded foursome. She gets humped by Smirnoff, Joey & her Sugar sister. The other day she started humping Smirnoff. He sat there completely ignoring her. It was really funny! :lol:

Back