• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cant stop thinking about bunny

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I worked a shift last night with a lady who is a real animal lover and we chatted about all sorts of things to do with rabbits and dogs etc.
Anyway she said she had recently been to look at a house and that the woman who owned it had rescued all sorts of animals including dogs, cats, and a rabbit. She was moving abroad to africa or somewhere to work with underpriveleged children and could take all her animals except for her rabbit :( She told this lady that if she cant find it a home where it can be free range she will have it put to sleep as she wouldnt want it to live in a hutch as its used to being free range. She was really upset about it but this lady doesnt have any contact details for the woman so i cant do anything, and apparently they already had a cash buyer so it could be too late anyway! I just keep thinking if only i knew where it was i could maybe help her find it a home. :(

Is there no way of contacting the woman?
Maybe your friend still remembers the address of the woman she visited?
Poor bun, here's hoping it found a nice home :( :)

Back