• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another 'dead' one!

Beany

Alpha Buck
HHave found out Radar does a cracking 'dead bunny' :shock: Pic isn't brill, but it's a bit scary when they do that, innit? :lol:

IMG_2193.jpg

The worst is when they don't even shut their eyes properly but are definitely dead to the world.
Marlon is always scaring me like that. :lol:

Miles does that and he always twitches!! Sometimes just his nose but often his eyes and his little legs twitch too! It's so cute! :D

AMETHYST

Tilly is a fan of the 'dead' pose too, I'm getting used to it now so I don't have to check she's ok as much any more :lol: What are we bunny mummies like?!! :lol:

I have to sit and check shes breathing when she does that lol... I end up waking her up and she gets well ticked at me lol...
Your new addition is certainly settling in well!

doorkeeper said:
I told you I had to prod him the other day :lol:

Candy always scares me with that, I poke her too :oops: , just to make sure and don't they give you the dirtiest of looks..... like, what did you do that for, I was well chilled, then hop off flicking their feet at you :lol: :lol:

After Jessica first went out in her new run we popped her back in her hutch, when we looked a minute later we thought she'd died of exhaustion! After a sharp prod she came back to life :lol:

playingdead.jpg

:lol: :lol: I'm so pleased none of mine do this!!! Couldn't deal with 4 of them doing it! I'd be a wreck :lol:

thumper done that to me the other day so i had to go up and poke at him and he still didnt move!! lol :shock:
it is totally heart attack material!

Back