• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new free-ad bunny. . with pictures!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I went and collected her today. It was quite a treck but I only got lost a few times :lol: She is called Lucky (don't know yet if I will keep the name) because she was caught as a stray in their garden. She seems to have been spayed as she had a shaven belly and has been "humped lots" and no babies :lol: and seems to be generally well cared for. She is very tame and happily sat in my arms for ages when I picked her up. She is my first BIB and my first rsbbit with sticky-uppy-ears (that;s the technical term you know :wink: ). She is currently in the hutch she came with in my kitchen as it is definitely not fox proof - awaiting the new mansion I am working on getting :D
IMGP2942.jpg

IMGP2949.jpg

IMGP2950.jpg

How bizarre for what seems to be a fairly newly spayed bunny to be found straying and no 'lost' signs or anything :shock:

AlisonA said:
How bizarre for what seems to be a fairly newly spayed bunny to be found straying and no 'lost' signs or anything :shock:
Yes! They advertised loads to try and find the owner and they have had her now since bonfire night - strange!
Eve - no she didn't seem keen for me to take the other one! He looked in good condition and was in a nice clean cage fresh water etc and she didn't seem like she was desperate to find him another home so lets hope she eventually finds someone really good for him. I did suggest she had a look at Rabbit Rehome so you never know!

Back