• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Hutch - London

I WANT THAT HUTCH! Its HUGE! I have emaied her and offered £75 if she can end the auction early. Keep your fingers crossed that she will say yes and Gismo and unamed BIB will have a mansion!

Spacegirl said:
I WANT THAT HUTCH! Its HUGE! I have emaied her and offered £75 if she can end the auction early. Keep your fingers crossed that she will say yes and Gismo and unamed BIB will have a mansion!

sally you can get six footers for £85 new, dont pay that for a second hand hutch, you dont know whats been or died in it before hand!

bunnylove said:
Spacegirl said:

sally you can get six footers for £85 new, dont pay that for a second hand hutch, you dont know whats been or died in it before hand!

But its 7ftx 2.5ft! Don't you think its worth it?

Spacegirl said:
bunnylove said:
Spacegirl said:

But its 7ftx 2.5ft! Don't you think its worth it?

seven foot :shock: :shock: :shock: not good at maths either :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i would still want to look at it first for that money! :D

I'm just finding it so hard to find anything decent. Half the time even if they are long enough they are only 18" deep or they caost £200 and I don't have that much :x But I will find something soon as I can't wait for him much longer :D

Spacegirl said:
I'm just finding it so hard to find anything decent. Half the time even if they are long enough they are only 18" deep or they caost £200 and I don't have that much :x But I will find something soon as I can't wait for him much longer :D

try that one hun! have you check out the ones on my site? they can be made to spec

I will see what she says. Have to get something quick as not only is Lucky's cage not fox-proof, is it not rabbit proof. I just went in the kitchen and she was sitting next to it with the door swinging open :roll: :lol:

Thats a nice hutch ... I saw London and thought wohooo.... but thats not what I want rofl!
I am looking everywhere for a hutch I want and everythings not quite right... Am hoping rabbithutchwarehouse come through... they say they do custom ones, and I love one of there's but want it as a 5ft not 4! grrr lol

Back