• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos of Rowan and her Babies***New ones added***

hunnybun

Mama Doe
I am happy to say that they are doing really wel :D :D :D :D

DSCF3097.jpg

DSCF3106.jpg

wow- how gorgeous- never been so lucky as to see babies for real- so its great to see the pics

When I was sat talking to her in her cage just now, she went over and started nursing her babies and was very relaxed and was putting her head forward for me to stroke her :D :D :D :D :D

hunnybun said:
When I was sat talking to her in her cage just now, she went over and started nursing her babies and was very relaxed and was putting her head forward for me to stroke her :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

Janex

so cute are they eyes open yet?? mine were two weeks old on tuesday they are eyes open and are starting to take little wanders they are so cute i love em

bunnylove said:
so cute are they eyes open yet?? mine were two weeks old on tuesday they are eyes open and are starting to take little wanders they are so cute i love em

ayes are just starting to open, they are 8 days old :D

hunnybun said:
bunnylove said:

ayes are just starting to open, they are 8 days old :D

there gorgousssssssssssssss

They are absolutely gorgeous, mummy and babies both. It's amazing that she's so trusting, considering what she's been through, she must certainly know that she's safe with you. Hope daddy and the older babies are ok too!

Back