• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Josie is now at the ARC

luvabun

Warren Veteran
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=22739

Delivered Josie safely at the ARC. I was acutely embarrassed though........... when I ran in with her, there was a bloke with his kid and piggie... Donna put her hands in to get Josie and said "she's very overwright isn't she" :oops: :oops: I was mortified... I wanted to shout "she's not mine, I'm just a bunny runner :oops: :oops: I mumbled something about getting the vets notes and couldn't get out of their quick enough :oops: :oops:

At least she's in excellent hands now

Thanks Jill for getting Josie safely to her destination, and big thanks to ARC for taking her on. I know just what you mean, when I was picking her up from the vets I was talking to the receptionists about taking her to the rescue, and people were giving me funny looks, I really wanted to turn around and tell them she wasn't one of mine!

Donna has promised to keep us updated on her progress :D I'm glad I'm not the only embarrassed wally here :D

Oh my God Jill, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you! I didn't think that the man might think she was your bunny.

Poor little love she has horrendous wounds - though they are dry and scabbed over now - she must have been in a terrible state.

She's in a nice big hutch now with lots of different types of hay and a tiny amount of pellets. She is actually looking quite relaxed.
Be a good few weeks till she's lost enough weight to be spayed.

Thankyou again Jill for bringing her to me - at least the rest of her life will be worth living. x

Hi Roo!

Thanks Donna :D I look forward to reading updates on her progress... things can only get better for her now :D

Back