• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Runs & Bunnies!!!!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Following on from my thread ` Mission Accomplished` here are some piccies of the completed runs and ofcourse i`ve thrown in some of the bunnies too:

4e928a11.jpg

Runs without lids.

aaacbceb.jpg

Runs fully set up.

3ede46a1.jpg

Miracles do happen!!!!! Tia & Bella side by side atlast.

efe58882.jpg

"What you doing up there mum"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bd30c9c9.jpg

Pandora planning a breakout. :shock:

4b3c2626.jpg

"Help, i`m in jail"! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3e7449f8.jpg

Bella in her favourite spot in the hutch, on top of the box in the darkroom! :roll:

b4bdf1aa.jpg

Angel resting in the hole her & Digby have dug underneath Ted & Poppet`s hutch.

And the following are of Little Ted just for Loopylop, ( WARNING: The last one is x-rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

96cb93a4.jpg

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm this new run smells good"!

5ae14f14.jpg

"How do i get out of here then"?

And here he is showing just how much he `loves` Poppet........................
c6238fcd.jpg

:shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you enjoyed them,
Su.x

Aww!! They are gorgeous and the runs are really nice too. How many buns do u have? There seems to be more n more every time i look!! xX

beckiboo186 said:
Aww!! They are gorgeous and the runs are really nice too. How many buns do u have? There seems to be more n more every time i look!! xX

I`m back up to 8 now! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: But i really don`t have any spare room in the garden left so i`ve got to stop looking at rabbits in need or the classifieds! :roll: :oops: :lol:

Su.x

Back