• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run pannels - where from??

jay

Mama Doe
Where do you get those plastic chicken wire like run pannels from? (sorry for the rubbish description but I don't know what they are called!)

Can you get them from a DIY store like B&Q?

I have a very small garden grassed area and want to be able to put Milly out there but she is so nervy that I couldn't have her out free in the entire garden - I would never get her back! Ideally they would be about two foot high as Jack can then jump in and out but as Milly doesn't jump so would be contained.

You mean these?
DSCN0796.jpg

They are from here http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/donate/rabbitrun.asp

Thats too many and too high and too expensive!! Jack wouldn't be able to get in and out and I don't have £45 at the moment! But yes, something similar!

You can get em off ebay for a tenner, but you might have to wait. I'll email the seller and see when he has some in Xx

jay said:
Thats too many and too high and too expensive!! Jack wouldn't be able to get in and out and I don't have £45 at the moment! But yes, something similar!

:oops: I misread your original post, and thought something he COULDN'T jump over. Silly me! They are quite expensive. I would love another set, but can't stretch to it at the moment. I'd be interested to hear what you find.

Emailed Back, Will be at least September when they arrive from China :? . Will you want them before then? He'll email when he gets them. Becki xx

Hi Becki.
I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this post, but I would be very interested too, if it would be possible to e-mail me when you hear back(for Sep.)
Thanks
Carol X

I want them for this summer really. I think I may have to make a run .... off to the DIY center for me tonight!

Thanks for all your help though!

Back