• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been asked to get another bun

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: :roll: I said I will go and photograph her on the weekend. Apparently she's too nasty to have her nails cut, so I'll be going with a towel and some clippers. You know it's going to be bad when your warned that they haven't been done on the phone :evil:

Oh god :(

Sounds more like the owners can't be bothered :(

Are you going to be fostering/rehoming her?

Unless the situtation is really bad I wont do either. I'll just help rehome the bun.

I bet she's only aggressive because her nails are too long and the usual things that make rabbits aggressive, when in fact they were in pain/scared/bored/hormonal :roll:

Fingers crossed she's been looked after alright.

sola said:
I bet she's only aggressive because her nails are too long and the usual things that make rabbits aggressive, when in fact they were in pain/scared/bored/hormonal :roll:

PROBABLY JUST HORMONAL I GET loads of buns in because they are agressive (they mean hormonal) and are fine once neutered just go ask loiuse and gus :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:
God Tree dont some people make you want to........
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Janex

I know, it makes me so angry :(

sola said:

I asked if she spayed and she said not. I said she would be different if she was and she said she just wants rid :x

sola said:

I asked if she spayed and she said not. I said she would be different if she was and she said she just wants rid :x

sola said:

bunnylove said:
sola said:

PROBABLY JUST HORMONAL I GET loads of buns in because they are agressive (they mean hormonal) and are fine once neutered just go ask loiuse and gus :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, people are so ignorant, why didn't she think to find out.

Because that'll cost money and if it doesn't work, they've 'wasted' that much on a rabbit that won't be cuddled and pulled around by the kids, not to mention they're still be bored of her or afriad she'll still be aggressive to them and they're the ones who should be cleaning her out and looking after her. (probalby only 5 and 8)

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I hate people who think like that. :evil: but that's mostly what they think I'll bet.

Yep very true :( , the woman said that the bun had attacked her son :roll: . The bun is called Barbie so a child has obviously named her :evil: :evil:

It makes me so mad. Its one of the reasons I wanted Milly - because she is so timid I could see someone re-homing her and then not having the patience to put in months of work to tame her and I could just see the outcome - terrified rabbit bites owner, owner sends her straight back to rescue for being aggressive.

Grrrr...people just don't realise how much work bunnies are and its the bunnies that suffer!!!!

Phill likes aggressive buns. Phill is going to be my one of my foster mums so I wonder if she could be persuaded to take her :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back