• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunny ??? Is this ok?

Jilly

New Kit
I have been contacted by Jill at Honeybunny......she has offered to take my two boys.......after all the controversy I caused this morning and wanting to make sure taht they will be safe can anyone offer reassurance that this offer is a good one. I know I sound terrible but she told me to ask you all...........

Jilly

Jill is amazing :D
She works wonders with the buns in her care and she makes sure they go to wonderful homes.
Both of my manly buns came from her and they are/were the sweetest buns I've ever come across.
I have no doubts that Jill will do her very best and you can sleep well knowing that your buns will find very loving new homes :D

Jill is wonderful and you can be assured that your bunnies will be in very safe hands. She really does look after the bunnies in her care and makes very sure that they only go to very good homes. I've had 2 bunnies from Jill and would recommend her to anyone :D

Michelle x

It's always a good idea to check as there are a few places that will call themselves rescues and aren't up to the standards you'd expect. A good rescue won't mind you asking questions about how they'll look after your bunnies they know it just means you care about their welfare.

I haven't met Jill myself but I know a lot of people have visited her and she's worked with a couple of other rescues - that's always a good indication of a good rescue :)

thank you guys! :oops:
just to add Jilly I have been inspected by my local RSPCA and they were pleased with the way I run the rescue....hopefully Angie65 will be in touch....:D

:thumb:

Jill's great. i've taken a few rabbits to her to be re-homed (free ad/ dumped ones, not my own!!) I have real problems "letting go", accidently kept a few (that's how I got 12! :oops: ), but I wouldn't pass them on to someone I didn't trust.

Nice one for asking though. :D

Don't feel bad for the controversy though - it's impressive that you came on here, & have neutered your buns :D

Phew............I'm glad we got that sorted...........thank you to all of you who sent me a reply back. Hopefully my saga will end with my boys going to jolly good homes...I can't thank the lady (gem 87 ?) enough who reported me on e-bay....she did her job well and out me onto you guys ..Incidently my colleague at work has been landed with seven babies who were due to go out to open advert this week. Needless to say I have stopped her in her tracks and put her in touch with this site. I hope that will be my good deed of the day and has stopped any untoward happenings with seven babies.......

Many thanks once again.

Jilly

Jilly that's fantastic. You're obviously a very caring rabbit-lover who just wants the best for your pets, and I have to say I've been so impressed by your responses to all the advice you've been given! You'd be amazed by the number of people who get all defensive when they get given advice with the best intentions because they take it as a personal criticism. :? Well done for a second time for referring your friend to this site too! You can rest assured that there are loads of potentially great homes on this site, and no-one will mind you checking! :D

AMETHYST

Jilly said:
Phew............I'm glad we got that sorted...........thank you to all of you who sent me a reply back. Hopefully my saga will end with my boys going to jolly good homes...I can't thank the lady (gem 87 ?) enough who reported me on e-bay....she did her job well and out me onto you guys ..Incidently my colleague at work has been landed with seven babies who were due to go out to open advert this week. Needless to say I have stopped her in her tracks and put her in touch with this site. I hope that will be my good deed of the day and has stopped any untoward happenings with seven babies.......

Many thanks once again.

Jilly

That was me :oops: and your email brought a tear to my eye!

I know you were only doing what you though was best for your buns, and you've learnt well by already stopping someone else doing the same thing!

Good luck!!

Back