• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awww can anyone help?

Loughborough.

That's not far away :? But potentially have 6 free ad buns & a guinea pig coming here before going to Jills at the min. Best not reply to anymore - though if it's a simple collection thing, could call in for them on way TO Jills.

JILL!!!!

I'm in love with them! :love:

I've emailed her to ask her about them.... awwwww!!!

I'll wait to hear back from her, my Mum works in Coalville so may be able to collect them for me. Will have to sweet talk her first, I'll try the 'I'm moving out soon' line!

i e mailed this person quite a while ago about these but she didn't want them to go into rescue wants to home them herself

honeybunny said:
i e mailed this person quite a while ago about these but she didn't want them to go into rescue wants to home them herself

I guess that's fair enough, I'm guessing she wants to see for herself that they are going to a loving home?

I'm VERY tempted!!!

Would a blind rabbit be difficult to look after?

lynda_m said:
Would a blind rabbit be difficult to look after?

A friend of mine has a blind bun, she says there is no difference in behaviour or temperment, bun can still smell food and litter tray, she can smell her husbun and has learned the smells of her mommy and daddy, the only problem she has with bun is introducing her to new people, bun is very scared because she doesn't regognise the smells but she soon learns :D

The one on the right looks like a russain hamster ;)
:lol: :lol:
So what does the other bun look like?

There is another pic at the bottom of the other bun, they are both adorable!

Not heard back from the lady yet but it does say contact her at evenings if calling her so guessing she is probably at work.

Have not asked her yet :?

Waiting for the lady to email me back first... Then will have to talk to my mother.

We've had a bit of a fall out and it's my birthday soon so I'm sure I'll talk her round!!

Hope someone here getss them... they are beautiful!!!
Can understand why she doesnt want them to go to a rescue before being rehomed... to much changing I guess, especially for a blind bubby.

Back