• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New home/s needed for two male dwarf lops - urgently

Jilly

New Kit
I need to find a new home for my two male dwarf lops. They have been neutered and are housed individually. I have a double hutch which is free to go with them. My circumstances have changed and I need to find caring homes for them to go to. Someone suggested I put them on this site as it was safer than open advert in the newspaper which can attract the wrong "owners". Can anyone offer any help? I can e-mail some photgraphs if anyone is interested.

you could pm honeybunny, i think she is in your area if not she will tell you who is!, find her under thesearch tab at the top! but you are better off advertsing them on the rabbitrehome site, not here as this is the forum!
i could take them but i am guessing its a bit far! :shock: :lol: :lol:

good luck!

Eve x

Hi :D You need to PM Tamsin or Adele & ask them to post the rabbits on Rabbits In Need :D & you could click on the Rabbit Rehome tab at the top right hand side, & list them yourself on RR.

There's a few Rescues on here that might be able to help. A donation to the Rescue is usually recommended , to cover vaccinations etc, though the fact your buns are both neutered already will be a great help.

I live in Barnsley, ( :wave: ), so can help take them to a rescue if you need transport help. :D

Barnsley Animal Rescue is near you - you could contact them? I think they have a waiting list though.

Angie65 said:
Hi :D You need to PM Tamsin or Adele & ask them to post the rabbits on Rabbits In Need :D & you could click on the Rabbit Rehome tab at the top right hand side, & list them yourself on RR.

There's a few Rescues on here that might be able to help. A donation to the Rescue is usually recommended , to cover vaccinations etc, though the fact your buns are both neutered already will be a great help.

I live in Barnsley, ( :wave: ), so can help take them to a rescue if you need transport help. :D

Barnsley Animal Rescue is near you - you could contact them? I think they have a waiting list though.

i have moved them to RIN angie :oops: :D

bunnylove said:
Angie65 said:

i have moved them to RIN angie :oops: :D

You're too quick!!! In my defence I'm at work :lol: (Hard to tell I know!)

Jilly am PMing

Back