• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats the naughtiest thing

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
your bunnies ever done?

rosie used to (touch wood she wont again shred wallpaper eat carpet eat pillow and bedding, mo has jumped on windowcills and knocked plants off and left soil everywhere :lol: what a mess

lisa

chewed wallpaper and chewed a phoneline cable i think

ohhh and the badest one was when my OH was eating choco sponge and custard, and when scampie was little he went exploring and ended up jumping in OH's pudding :lol: :lol: :lol: my OH was not very happy at all!!!!

Hermonie chewed my charged lead for my diggi camcorder!, and if that wasnt bad enough she also chewed the other end whilst hubby was fixing the top :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: now if i do want to use my camcorder ever again i have to spend three undred quid to get a new charger! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

norty bunsters :lol:

my old mitzi once jumped in my sisters tomato soup and turned orange, good job it had cooled down and rosie i forgot to say and you reminded me wwith the food, that she jumped up and her foot went through my potato pie i went to wash her all she was bothered about was how nice her foot smelt of food :lol: and yes when she was a baby she chewed the light cables

lisa

eaten 3 lots of telephone extension cables,shredded my bedroom carpet,terrorised the cats but i think his class act has gotta be when he was still at rescue and was trying to hump the family dog,dog not too impressed and wouldn't let him,so bodes takes umbrage to this and sinks his teeth into poor dogs nuts,ouch!!!!!
hence why i call him del half the time,short for delinquent!!!

Hobbes chewed a hole in the rubber seal around the front of the washing machine, cost me £60 to get somone to come out and replace it! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pepper chewed through my dishwasher pipe and flooded the kitchen, stripped the wallpaper, chewed my dining table, chewed a nice 6" hole in my lounge carpet and ate a bouquet of flowers my daughter sent me and bully the dogs. I wish she was still with us to do it all again too, she is probably causing havoc at the bridge.

I'm usually quite careful about not leaving cables around, but one bun took a whole strip of paper off the wall, whilest my babies got lost under my bed and chewed up all my old school work! It needed throwing away anyway!

Ohhhhh dear! where do I start?? :lol: Storm likes to throw is litter tray around, smash his food bowl ( so now he has a plastic one which he throws but can't break!) dig up the carpet, eat my clothes and his favorite thing is waiting untill I'm nice and warm in bed and fast asleep then he jumps on me and does a nice big wee!!! :shock: :shock:

Beany is a chewer - books, papers, carpet, cables and, unfotunately, the plaster of several corner wall in the house... it's not our house :oops:

:shock: You lot have some naughty buns!! I had Charlie, Who has never been naughty in his whole entire life (Thats the truth!!) and then Tilly-May came, which was a bit of a shock to the system, shes a bit cheeky but never done anything destructive or anything!! I must be veeery lucky, Or very oblivious :roll: :oops: . Xx

Sylvia has devoured o/h's brand new playstation cables (all of them) when stupid estate agent left the bedroom door open in our old flat. To add to that, she has chewed our wooden blinds, nibbled the fire surround, the door, cushions, dug a hole in the sofa... etc. But most naughty of all, she likes to torment the little bunnies when they're out in the garden, and relishes going over and doing really really smelly poos and big wees around their run, not to mention fighting with humphrey through the bars. Little minx. b-m

OK, you've heard about Storm, now Gypsy's turn!. She has chewed RIGHT THROUGH my duvet! :shock: :shock: so I have one bunny peeing on my bed while the other one eats it! :shock: :?

4 mobile fone chargers.... my bed (cos its wooden) lol , the fringe of a priceless chinese rug.... the sofa and last week the morning after she turned one... got up to find the sitting room missing its wallpaper , which I couldnt cover from my mum... and the nozzle on a carpet cleaner... and clothes of course and hmmm thats about it.

Its not so much that Jack is naughty, more that he knows whats naughty, does something and then comes over and gives me this "hehe, you'll never guess what I've done!!" look. And it always turns out to be something to do with chewing holes in something! :lol:

He also gives me the same look whilst hovering round some bunny proofing - such as the cushion shoved down the side of the tv table which protects the wires. He's fasinated with removing this cushion and always looks over as if to say "look what I'm about to do!".

Look mummy,look, I've just eaten some of your wedding paperwork, how clever am I ...heheheheh!!

bunny_wedding_help_what.jpg

I'm up to something!! Note the green cushion in the background - so far he's not had enough time to get behind it before being removed ...but he's getting faster!
DSC00794.jpg

my truffles likes annoying my dog she sits at the top of the garden waits for jessie my dog to lay down by the paddleing pool then runs full pelt jumps in the paddling pool soaking jess scaring her half to death then runs off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back