• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more free to good homes in reading!

honeybunny said:
these are nearer you Eve..anyone pick these up?

as you may know jil my geography is very bad but i did go to a bunny show in reading once and i think its about 1hr away!

They're actually in Wokingham which is about 8 miles from me. Problem is, the rescues round here are full to bursting with waiting lists as long as your arm :cry:

luvabun said:
They're actually in Wokingham which is about 8 miles from me. Problem is, the rescues round here are full to bursting with waiting lists as long as your arm :cry:

how far are you from me jil? essex

bunnylove said:
luvabun said:

how far are you from me jil? essex
pm me your postcaode and I'll work it out

luvabun said:
bunnylove said:
luvabun said:
62 miles... could you get to where the M1 meets the M25?

wheres that? :oops: :oops: got a map?

M1 junction 6a, M25 junction 21.

sure i could do that will look at a map! :oops: , are you flexable with meet up times jil (kids half term this week) do you want to contact her?
can you get the hucthes in?
Eve x

bunnylove said:
luvabun said:
bunnylove said:
luvabun said:

sure i could do that will look at a map! :oops: , are you flexable with meet up times jil (kids half term this week) do you want to contact her?
Eve x
Hi Eve.. have pm'd you re the times. I'm not flexible as am doing the double bunny run today then working the rest of the week. Have no space at my house for temporary buns as my friends piggy is on hols in Mollys hutch and I have a foster bun in the kitchen :roll:

luvabun said:
bunnylove said:
luvabun said:
bunnylove said:
luvabun said:

Eve x
Hi Eve.. have pm'd you re the times. I'm not flexible as am doing the double bunny run today then working the rest of the week. Have no space at my house for temporary buns as my friends piggy is on hols in Mollys hutch and I have a foster bun in the kitchen :roll:

have pmed you back jil!

Back