• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more bunnies on ebay :-(

Ok the sellers for those two are:

jilly190671 and dbay1972. Even if the items are removed we can still contact them regarding these rabbits. If someone, anyone can help these guys, PLEASE do... :cry:

AMETHYST

I live about half hour from both of these.... but there is no way I can keep them but if someone was interested and wanted me to go and collect them and look after them temporarily.. please let me know.

Shell said:
I live about half hour from both of these.... but there is no way I can keep them but if someone was interested and wanted me to go and collect them and look after them temporarily.. please let me know.

if you can get them down to me in essex i will take them!

Here are the pictures of them... just incase items get removed from ebay

1st one

a4_2.jpg

2nd one

46_1_b.jpg

b9_1_b.jpg

Where's Angie65, isn't she in yorkshire?

Why can't the first two be housed together? :?

Shell said:
Here are the pictures of them... just incase items get removed from ebay

1st one

a4_2.jpg

2nd one

46_1_b.jpg

b9_1_b.jpg

The seller of the second one (free rabbit if wanted) is:
dbay1972
Item number: 7770844905

I'm trying to report it but my connection keeps timing out???
Can someone else report it?

Where abouts in Yorkshire are the other 2 buns?
Trying to find jily190671 but ebay not playing
Rabswood :(

i have pmed this to honeybunny to pass on to angie, but if you want to put to the attention of angie in the topic heading she may be back today! :D

Shell can you collect the lops today? and if so can anyone get them down M1 a bit to junction 22 or 23a( Donnington)? if so I'll take them

honeybunny said:
Shell can you collect the lops today? and if so can anyone get them down M1 a bit to junction 22 or 23a( Donnington)? if so I'll take them

I will email her now

Can anyone pick up 2nd one..and get to nearer me...I can take to Tracy on Thursday....Tracy can you fit in any others? Am taking some buns to Jane at Warwick..if you can take any can drop off to you.also...may or may not have donation with them :?

Back