• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How come is it...

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
you spend ages making the most comfy, gorgeous beds and neat houses and the buns still prefer to lay on the floor! (or litter tray :roll: )
:lol: :lol:

:lol: Yup! I recently bought my nethies a cuddl-e-cup I thought they would like to snuggle up in it in their upstairs hutch in the shed. How wrong I was, they keep on posting it down the stairs and weeing on it at the bottom :lol:

AlisonA said:
:lol: Yup! I recently bought my nethies a cuddl-e-cup I thought they would like to snuggle up in it in their upstairs hutch in the shed. How wrong I was, they keep on posting it down the stairs and weeing on it at the bottom :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bunnies have such a charming way of expressing them selves!! :D

The first time you think it could have been an accident, but by the third or fourth time you're definitely getting the message :lol:

Hehe mine are quite good, they have a cushion they sleep on, although I did catch Horatio sleeping on a cardboard box the other day :lol:

same here my girl is in a huge hutch toys bed chewing sticks and i find her layed rite out up on the door and i fink she is getting cold so i had more hay and she throws a strop at me and throws it all bk out so i leave her be.lol :lol:

Back