• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor playthings ?

Now that my bunsters are happily living together I would like to get them some playthings to go outside when they can go out in the run (thats if this rain ever stops :evil: !!!) can anyone recommend anything.

I have seen pic of people who have giant tube things, but havent come across any yet.

Deb x

Mine like to throw around plastic flower pots and if you have enough height then a wooden shelter that they can hide in or jump on top of is good.

Have u ever been to Au Naturale? It sells little stool sorta things which at 2.00 and are ace. Also snowflakes mummy, they sell childrens tunnels for about 14 i think :thumb: xx

Tunnels are cool 8) We got Jessica a kids tunnel a few weeks ago and she has great fun with it. We got ours from Argos. Here is a pic of her in action with it :D

tunnel.jpg

GiantJessica said:
Tunnels are cool 8) We got Jessica a kids tunnel a few weeks ago and she has great fun with it. We got ours from Argos. Here is a pic of her in action with it :D

tunnel.jpg

Ace!! How much was it? Xx

I got some giant plastic plant pots the other day and have cut bunny-sized holes in them, turned them upside down and linked them up with a tube for in their run. The bunnies love going in and out of them and I can use one of them as a seat in the run too.

I have also got a wire ball suspended from the top of their run on slightly stretchy string which I put hay in that bobs around. For some reason they spend ages getting the hay out of this rather than from their hay racks - they just seem to like the challenge of it. :lol:

Back