• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The raggydolls

Last week I posted about the 2 new additions to my family (well my sisters :wink: :lol: ) so here are some pictures!
The gorgeous Gizmo all tired after playing with his ball
Gizmo2.jpg

begging for attention
Gizmo3.jpg

Eating :roll: :lol:
Gizmo1.jpg

And the lovely Lola
I was trying to get a pic of the beautiful markings on her face
lola2.jpg

All snuggled up behind the TV
Lola1.jpg

And my own gorgeous boy, Ollie! Still the best cat in the world! :D
Ollie.jpg

aww cuties

i used to have a ragdoll Rosie she was always moaning

Aww bless Ollie he has the same face as my girly saffi - she is only half british short hair

caz

cazza said:
aww cuties

i used to have a ragdoll Rosie she was always moaning

Aww bless Ollie he has the same face as my girly saffi - she is only half british short hair

caz
Really? Ollie is half british shorthair too! :D He's British short hair X raggydoll. He has the 'smiley' mouth and stocky body of a BSH and the fluffy (although much shorter) fur, markings and personality of a raggydoll. Best of both worlds! :thumb:

OMG how cute are they :love:
I have never met a raggydoll puddy-tat in the fur so to speak, but was only talking about them at the Vets the other day.
:D :D

Janex

I'm not sure, there is a story about the mother of the first litter of raggydolls breaking her pelvis and the kittens inherited they flexibilty but that can't be true. I read somewhere that they are so trusting that they are really relaxed when you pick them up which is probably true. Gizmo absolutly loves being cuddled, you can even hold him on his back like a baby! :D (I can do this with Ollie but he's the only cat I could ever do it too!) I've got to say I've completly falled in love with them. They are so friendly! Lola is really sweet and affectionate but a bit quiet, Gizmo on the other hand is so gormless and friendly, he's so funny! :D

bunny_burrows said:
I'm not sure, there is a story about the mother of the first litter of raggydolls breaking her pelvis and the kittens inherited they flexibilty but that can't be true. I read somewhere that they are so trusting that they are really relaxed when you pick them up which is probably true. Gizmo absolutly loves being cuddled, you can even hold him on his back like a baby! :D (I can do this with Ollie but he's the only cat I could ever do it too!) I've got to say I've completly falled in love with them. They are so friendly! Lola is really sweet and affectionate but a bit quiet, Gizmo on the other hand is so gormless and friendly, he's so funny! :D

Awwwww they sound lovely!!
:D :D
Janex

Back